Friday 2 November 2018

Pet Day 2018

The whole school had yet another great Animal and Produce Day (otherwise known as Pet Day) on the first Friday of the new term, with most people able to bring a pet on the day. After judging and the pet parade there were a variety of workshops, including plasticene creations, cupcake decorating and sand gardens. The weather stayed fine and everyone had a lovely time.
Here are some photographs of some of us and our pets. Have a look at our individual blogs to see what we wrote about our pets for our pet projects and to see some more photographs.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Room 5, I t me Leah from Room 6. I really like all the photos from Pet day. The funny part was when the goat jumped up on Angus. I like how you said what activity's were at the Pet Day.
    Kind regard
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, thanks for your comment. What was your favourite activity at Pet Day?
      Regards
      Room 5

      Delete
  2. hi my name is lavarnia I love those pictures of pets because pets are my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lavarnia, thank you for your comment. Do you have a pet? Maybe you could tell us about the pets in your life - we'd love to hear more from you.
    Regards
    Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 5,I am Callum from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked how you had a pet day at you school because our school does not celebrate a pet day. It reminded me of my pet cat,he was so fluffy and lazy but apparently my cat had died in a car crash. Maybe next time you could add information of what did you do with your pets.If you want to see my blog it is wpscallum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Room 5,
    Your pet day looks like a lot of fun with lots of animals. I can see they are well-loved by their owners!
    It reminded me of when I brought my kitten to school to show my class (about 15 years ago). She was very scared to be around so many people! How did you look after your pets well, so they didn't get scared or hurt by other animals or people?
    I look forward to reading your individual blogs about your learning that day. Maybe you'll inspire us to have a pet day at Waikowhai Primary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is tane from kws room 1 i like your pets

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.