Friday 17 April 2020

End of Week 1 of Remote Learning

Well the Room 5 children have risen to the challenge of remote learning with such enthusiasm and I have been so proud of what they have achieved in their bubbles.

Today for Funday Friday we had a science theme around baking soda using other cooking ingredients that are in the kitchen.

Here is Indea-May doing her experiment:


I highly recommend visiting Inshirah's blog where she shows that not only could she be a TV presenter but she is also a very confident mathematician. 

https://awahonoinshirahh.blogspot.com/2020/04/cracking-code.html

Annabelle, Amelia and Tom did the balloon baking soda.  Both were really successful. 



Chido gave the honey comb a try and said it tasted delish!!


Once again I just can't say how proud I am of all the children in Rm 5 for showing resilience, responsibility and respect for this history making situation!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Room 5 what amazing work you have done while being at home. I tried to watch Inshirah's blog but it won't let me see it. I hope we can fix the issue.
    Bella's Hokey Pokey looked so yummy.
    Blowing up balloons using baking soda looks like quite a bit of fun. Might have to try it myself!
    Great Work Room 5

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.